I hope you are having fun with these challenges. If you are, please share with me some of the things you have done!
According to The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, tomorrow is the start of Random Acts of Kindness Week. It starts tomorrow and goes through next Sunday (February 9-15, 2015).
For this week's challenge, choose something from the LIST OF IDEAS on the RAOKF website. Some of the ideas include:
- Smile or wave at someone.
- Give someone a hug.
- Rub a loved one's back or feet after a long day at work.
- Volunteer at your local food pantry.
- Send a positive/encouraging note to someone.
- Pay for someone's coffee or a donut.
- Leave some extra quarters at a laundromat, along with an encouraging note.
- Leave a generous tip for your waitress.
- Talk to a homeless person. Share a snack with him/her.
- Call or visit someone who is sick.
ENCOURAGEMENT CHALLENGE #6