The book isn't directly written about "Easter," but it does specifically talk about the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord - which is the basis for celebrating The Lord's Supper in the first place.
It is written in easy language for kids to understand, and many adults could learn from it as well. Could make a really great Easter gift for someone special.
I am currently running an EASTER SPECIAL, limited to the first 20 books, for those who are interested in purchasing a signed copy between now and the end of April. Please head on over to the "What is Communion?" BLOG to see the details of the special.
Also, for those interested, I will GIVE AWAY one book via a drawing.
Do at least ONE of the following BY THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING (Sunday, March 20th) to have your name entered in the drawing:
- Comment on this post with a favorite Easter memory.
- If you are unable to post a comment below, please feel free to e-mail me at: VICKY'S E-MAIL
- Share this post on your Facebook page, and let me know about it.
- Tweet about it on your Twitter page, and let me know about it.
- Share it on your own blog and send me the link to it.
You are welcome to do more than one of the above, however, only TWO entries per person will be accepted.
UPDATE: My friend, Cheryl, was the winner of the drawing. I'll get the book in the mail to you soon, Cheryl!ReplyDelete