For this week's ENCOURAGEMENT CHALLENGE, choose one or more of the following ways to show your appreciation for our military personnel:
1. Display the American flag on your home or business.
2. When you see a person in military uniform, or know of someone who was previously in a branch of the military, thank them for their service.
3. Attend a Veteran's Day ceremony.
4. Send a care package to a soldier on your own, or through a local organization.
5. Click over to OPERATION WE ARE HERE to find many other ideas for thanking and encouraging Veterans.
Thankyou, Veterans, for serving!
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I would love to know your thoughts! (NOTE: There will be a delay before your comment shows up due to all comments being moderated. Advertisements or spam will not be approved for publication.)