While were were at the hospital, a helicopter landed. EL has had helicopters on her mind lately because she has been saving her money to buy "My First Flyer" (a remote-controlled helicopter she has been wanting). So, when she saw the helicopter on the landing pad, she looked at it and said, "Oh, its a REAL helicopter!" She was so excited to see a real one up close. She said she doesn't want to ride in one, but just likes to watch them fly.
I don't have any interest in riding in one either, especially not for emergency medical issues. And, I agree with EL that they are neat to see in flight. However, if you see one of these medical helicopters flying in your area, I encourage you to take a moment to stop and pray.
- the safety of the pilot and crew,
- the skill of the medical staff caring for the patient,
- for the life of the patient on board,
- and for the peace of the family members who are worried about their loved one.
- Also, take the opportunity to pray for their salvation (if they don't know the Lord), or that this difficult time will help strengthen their faith (if they are already Believers).
1 Timothy 2:1 - First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people (ESV)
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I would love to know your thoughts! (NOTE: There will be a delay before your comment shows up due to all comments being moderated. Advertisements or spam will not be approved for publication.)