If you have a Facebook account, Twitter, or are part of any other kind of social networking site, post something positive and encouraging for others to read.
I have seen many different kinds of encouraging posts. Here are a few ideas you can try:
1. Post something you are thankful for (And, you don't have to do this only during the days prior to the Thanksgiving holiday!)
2. Post a Bible verse that spoke to you.
3. Post a favorite quote that is encouraging. (My brother posts quite often about the sweet or funny things his 4-year-old son says.)
4. Share a clean, funny joke.
5. Post a favorite You Tube video - something funny or something inspirational.
6. Share a link from some other site that directs others to an encouraging article.
7. Wish your friends a happy birthday, anniversary, or any other special occasion.8. If someone posts that they are having a hard day (or they ask for prayer), post under their comment that you are thinking of them and/or praying for them.
9. Share an answer to prayer that you have had.
10. Every day, choose one of your "friends" to pray for, then send them a note telling them you did.
Hi, I especially like #10. I never thought of picking random Facebook friends to pray for. Thanks for the good idea!ReplyDelete
Thanks! I like this.ReplyDelete
Hi Vickie! I appreciate these ideas, especially #10! I think I'll try that!ReplyDelete
In regard to your question about the .com, I did pay for it. I purchased the domain for $10 a year through Google. Since it is through Google, everything automatically changed over from Blogger to the new domain name. It's the easiest blog transition I've ever made! I used to own valeriebasham.com through a hosting company. It cost me $60 a year! This is much easier and nicer. Hope that helps. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks, Valerie. I will check into that!ReplyDelete