2. Post a Bible verse that spoke to you.
3. Post a favorite quote that is encouraging. (My brother posts quite often about the sweet or funny things his 4-year-old son says.)
4. Share a clean, funny joke.
5. Post a favorite You Tube video - something funny or something inspirational.
6. Share a link from some other site that directs others to an encouraging article.
7. Wish your friends a happy birthday, anniversary, or any other special occasion.8. If someone posts that they are having a hard day (or they ask for prayer), post under their comment that you are thinking of them and/or praying for them.
9. Share an answer to prayer that you have had.
10. Every day, choose one of your "friends" to pray for, then send them a note telling them you did.