2. Pray together.
- Sit around the table at dinner time and talk and laugh together.
- Go out to eat, or just go out for dessert.
- Go shopping together and pay for something your friend or family member desires.
- Go to a coffee shop and have conversation over a cup of coffee, or tea, or hot chocolate.
- Go bowling, play miniature golf, or watch a ballgame together.
It is important to understand, what one person considers good quality time may differ from someone else. So, if you are wanting to encourage in this way, find out what others consider to be quality time. Bring up several ideas to the one(s) you are wanting to spend time with, and ASK THEM what they would like to do. Then, go do it!
Have fun with encouragement!
Play back yard golf too. Don't forget that one.ReplyDelete